BELLAVATI™ CARE & CLEANING
- Remove dirt and residue with soapy water or an ammonia-based cleaner. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Prevent hard water marks by wiping surfaces dry after spills or cleaning. Ordinary vinegar removes most dried water spots.
- Remove stubborn stains with a diluted mixture of water and bleach or denatured alcohol on a cotton cloth. Rinse with water and wipe dry. Avoid strong acidic products such as toilet or oven cleaners.
- Disinfect by wiping surfaces with mixture of one part water/one part household bleach. Rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
- Clean Integrated sinks the same way you clean your countertop. Or use Soft Scrub liquid cleanser and a gray Scotch-Brite pad. Rub over the entire sink to blend in the finish.
- Prevent heat damage by using trivets or hot pads under hot objects and electronic cookware.
- Prolonged or extreme heat can cause discoloring.
- Prevent other damage by not exposing your countertop to strong chemicals, such as paint removers, oven cleaners, etc. If contact does occur, rinse immediately and thoroughly with clear water. If you spill nail polish, remove it with a non-acetone polish remover. Don’t cut directly on your solid surface countertop, rather use a cutting board. Always run your faucet while pouring boiling water down solid surface sinks.
- Remove minor cuts & scratches yourself with abrasive Scotch-Brite pads. Roughest to finest are green, peach, lilac, blue and gray. Start with a green pad. Wet the surface and rub in a small circular motion over the scratch or cut. Rinse pad periodically. When the scratch or cut is removed, wet the surface again and rub with progressively finer pads in larger and larger circles until the renewed area blends in with the surrounding surface. Rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
- Rinse pads and air dry before storing.